Invest in Commercial Real Estate
What to Expect from Rubicon
All Loans will be secured by First Position Deed of Trust (with few exceptions for subordinating debt).
- As an investor in the Fund, you will gain a proportionate interest in all of the loans in the Fund’s portfolio.
- Fund investors participate on all fees and interest created by all loans.
- Interest Payments are disbursed to investors each month – or you can choose to reinvest monthly distributions.
- The Fund will secure loans on most types of commercial property including: Apartments, Industrial, Retail, Office, Mini Storage and Land.
Watch the video below to share a few minutes with CEO Vance Hillstrom
as he reviews the funds performance and explains
the key reasons for investing with Rubicon Mortgage Fund.
Rubicon Mortgage Fund
- Investor Video
ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY
OTHER FEATURES OF THE FUND
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Via mortgage brokers, direct borrowers, banks, attorneys, developers.
Commonly, no one loan will represent more than 15% of The Fund, and currently The Fund has a diversified pool of real estate loans (over 100).
Yes. All investors must be classified as “accredited investors” before being accepted into The Fund.
Investor Walkthrough Video:
How to fill out Investor Questionnaire and Subscription Agreement.
RUBICON MORTGAGE FUND
INVESTOR GROWTH CHART *
March 1, 2008 – PRESENT
* This is an actual Rubicon Mortgage Fund, LLC account. This investment has been compounded without monthly withdrawals. This table represents past returns and does not guaranty future returns.
“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.”
– Robert G. Allen