Investing in Commercial Real Estate
Rubicon Mortgage Fund, LLC provides a convenient way for individuals to invest in a diversified pool of real estate loans, giving investors the advantage of instant diversification and the security of loans collateralized by real property. Rubicon specializes in short-term secured loans, focused on creating a consistent return to its investors. The management of the Rubicon Mortgage Fund strives for absolute transparency with regards to all operations and investments. From the inception, the Fund has been audited on an annual basis.
• As an investor in the Fund, you will gain a proportionate interest in all of the loans in the Fund’s portfolio. All loans will be secured by a first deed of trust (with few exceptions for subordinating debt).
• Interest payments are distributed to investors each month. As an investor you may choose to receive a monthly distribution check or reinvest your monthly distribution.
• All loans are underwritten by Rubicon Realty Advisors, Inc. (the Fund’s manager) and are made pursuant to a strict set of guidelines as established in the Fund’s Private Placement Memorandum.
• The Fund will secure loans on most types of commercial property including: Apartments, Industrial, Retail, Office, Mini Storage and Land.
• Eligible investors include individuals, individual retirement accounts (IRA), Keogh plans, trusts and other entities owned by accredited investors. Minimum investment is $100,000.
• Unlike traditional mortgage pool funds, the Fund is structured so that all revenue generated from making and servicing a diversified pool of real estate loans is received by the Fund, eliminating potential conflicts of interest between the Fund and its manager.
• Fund investors participate on all fees and interest created by all loans.
• All fund loans are made pursuant to the Department of Corporations California Finance Lenders License.
• The Fund is audited on an annual basis by Armanino, LLP, an outside independent auditing firm specializing in mortgage pool funds.
View our most recent Audit listed on the top right under Financial Audits.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Via mortgage brokers, direct borrowers, banks, attorneys, developers.
Commonly, no one loan will represent more than 15% of The Fund, and currently The Fund has a diversified pool of real estate loans (over 100).
Yes. All investors must be classified as “accredited investors” before being accepted into The Fund.
Investor Walkthrough Video:
How to fill out Investor Questionnaire and Subscription Agreement.
RUBICON MORTGAGE FUND
INVESTOR GROWTH CHART *
JANUARY 1, 2011 – PRESENT
* This is an actual Rubicon Mortgage Fund, LLC account. This investment has been compounded without monthly withdrawals. This table represents past returns and does not guaranty future returns.
“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.”
– Robert G. Allen