Commercial Real EstateRubicon Realty Advisors, Inc. (“RRA”) brokers California commercial real estate loans for both acquisition and refinancing needs.
Property Type - Most income producing properties are eligible. Examples include: industrial buildings, office buildings, shopping centers/retail and apartment buildings. Special underwriting conditions may apply to single purpose properties such as gas stations, hotels/motels, and free standing restaurants.
- Loan Purpose - Purchase, construction, expansion, improvements, refinance and cash out for working capital or debt consolidation.
- Term and Amortization - Structure can vary from short term interest only loans to 30 year fully amortized loans.
- Loan to Value - Typically as high as 75% for conventional loans, as high as 90% for qualified SBA loans.
- Interest Rates - Fixed and floating rate pricing structures are available
Lines of CreditLines of credit are typically repaid from your business' operating cash flow (i.e. the collection of receivables). Both revolving and non-revolving lines of credit are available.
- A revolving line of credit lets your business borrow, repay, and borrow again up to the original amount throughout the life of the loan.
- A non-revolving line of credit lets your business borrow an amount either in a lump sum or over a period of time. Each time repayment is made, credit availability reduces by that amount.
- RRA brokers loans that offer a pure credit scored program for lines of credit under $250,000. Borrowers must complete a three page application and decision time is 24 hours.
Equipment LoansRRA brokers equipment loans to businesses throughout California. Loan amounts are up to $5,000,000 and 100% of costs. Loan terms are typically between 5 to 15 years, depending on the equipment’s useful life. In addition to new and used equipment purchases, existing loans and leases can be refinanced which provides an opportunity to improve cash flow by as much as 50%.
Construction LendingOur Real Estate team understands the market and will design a package that best meets your financing needs. We offer a full range of services from land acquisition to mini-perm financing. Our local decision making and draw disbursement process ensure a timely result.
Residential Construction Lending Services
- Speculative (“spec”) residential construction
- Multi-unit residential projects
- Land acquisition and development
- Commercial Construction Lending Services
- Owner occupied and leased investment commercial construction
- Acquisition loans for owner occupied and leased investment properties
- Multifamily acquisition and refinancing
Invoice FinancingAn Invoice Financing Line of Credit is a flexible lending program that provides access to working capital for companies experiencing sales growth, mergers, acquisitions, “turn-around” situations, or having difficulty qualifying for traditional bank financing. Invoice financing solutions offer flexible advance rates against collateral.
- No financial covenants
- Less reporting requirements
- Funding only when needed
- Competitive pricing
- Quick turnaroundAsset-Based Lending – A/R and InventoryAn Asset-Based Line of Credit provides working capital based upon your balance sheet assets. Asset-based loans offer more covenant flexibility than traditional financing.Competitive advance rates and straightforward borrowing base that may include:
- Government A/R
- Foreign A/R
- Extended terms